UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

No Wonder we can't get the website updated

danefan

http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/weiner.../super-pairing/

EDIT: I am editing my post because it was wrong to single out Brian Depasquale. He certainly has made a great committment to UA and to question that was wrong.

The underlying issue I have, and continue to have, is why our media relations department is so taxed. Its clearly a financial issue. I'm interested to compare how SBU's media relations department compares to ours.....

http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/weiner.../super-pairing/

Our University's Sports Information Director has a summer job?

Am I missing something here?

A Division I athletic program doesn't take the summer off.

Unbelievable. I never knew he is Part Time. Is he?

It's the USGA that's part time; I think he's only gone for the US Open, two weeks tops, probably on vacation time. And I doubt the SID is the one who actually types stuff in to update the web site anyway. But somebody SHOULD be responsible for getting updates posted timely.

He's been doing this for quite a while if I'm not mistaken. 10 years or more and also at the olympics one year. I always thought of it as a good thing, making conncections in the national media could be a plus.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived