UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany vs. Yale- Yale Bowl 2010

Albany replaces Army for Yale's third game of the season.

This is a game against a high-caliber opponent...in a fantastic venue...in a game easily accesible to Albany fans...and in a picturesque time of the year (mid-September).

This is also a game I expect a Senior laden team to play well in!

Awesome pick-up for us.

This is a game against a high-caliber opponent...in a fantastic venue...in a game easily accesible to Albany fans...and in a picturesque time of the year (mid-September).

Awesome pick-up for us.

Actually on October 2, 2010 per Yale Media Guide, page 138. Otherwise I agree with everything you said.

Nice.

I hope they'll return the trip one day when we have a proper home.

Awesome pick-up for us.

Actually on October 2, 2010 per Yale Media Guide, page 138. Otherwise I agree with everything you said.

I am very happy to see this for a few reasons.

Yale bowl is great.

Ivy league teams bring name recognition that students may be interested in.

My favorite: October 2nd is a late nonconference game which is more than winnable. I hope this is a sign that we may ease up the schedule in 2010 the first Auto-Bid year.

Nice.

I hope they'll return the trip one day when we have a proper home.

I wouldn't be surprised to have them return in 2011.

From the same media guide, Yale doesn't have another open date until October 3, 2013, unless the Ivy League finally allows its teams to play an eleven-game season - in which case they may be aiming higher. After all, we only got this game when Army backed out.

Archived