UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

SEFCU ARENA

Theres tons of upgrades they could do that wouldnt cost a ton of money.

1. Some paint...we have bright colors...use them! WAY too much gray around.

2. Get some new pictures on the walkways....all those old black and whits shots are nice, but with the improvements the last few years, there should be more pictures of guys like Jamar, Brent, Levi, Luscious, etc. I think the old pictures are nice, but seeing some random player with 30 people in the crowd is less than inspiring.

3. Concessions are a joke. There needs to be more than the one stand, and with better food (although something about those chicken sandwiches are addictive...)

4. A little off topic, but they need to be careful with the halftime/timeout entertainment. Theres a fine line between "cute, fun and family-friendly" and "small-town, high-school-ish". Im glad they dont do the game where they toss the paper towels into a laundry basket tied to someone's back.

Theres tons of upgrades they could do that wouldnt cost a ton of money.

1. Some paint...we have bright colors...use them! WAY too much gray around.

2. Get some new pictures on the walkways....all those old black and whits shots are nice, but with the improvements the last few years, there should be more pictures of guys like Jamar, Brent, Levi, Luscious, etc. I think the old pictures are nice, but seeing some random player with 30 people in the crowd is less than inspiring.

3. Concessions are a joke. There needs to be more than the one stand, and with better food (although something about those chicken sandwiches are addictive...)

4. A little off topic, but they need to be careful with the halftime/timeout entertainment. Theres a fine line between "cute, fun and family-friendly" and "small-town, high-school-ish". Im glad they dont do the game where they toss the paper towels into a laundry basket tied to someone's back.

I thought they did play the 'toss crap' into the laundry basket tied to another guy game.

I know that it probably costs allot but it would be nice to have a nicer scoreboard. Does anyone know if the current one is from Doc's days?

I know that it probably costs allot but it would be nice to have a nicer scoreboard. Does anyone know if the current one is from Doc's days?

No, but it's original with the RACC, which makes it 15 or 16 years old. University Gym's never had the message board above it.

Archived