UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I edited up top. That's why I asked because I figured they had to write an article.

Thanks for the quote 72!

I love the sentiment of this team. Compare these quote to some from years past. Losing a game like this in years past would have elicited quotes of satisfaction with playing them tough. This team isn't happy with this and I love it!

Re: punt fake....I played that position that had to make the calls, tough decision, but I will say that its only on the table for the personal protector to call if Fordie says before you run on the field "take a look" or something similar. I'm hoping that was the case here and the kid thought he saw something. If he did it solely on his own.....well.......that's trouble.

No talk about the field goal attempt at the half? I thought that was the deciding play call of the game.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived