UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ford will be on Brian Sinkoff's show in the 5 o'clock hour, listen live on www.wtmm.com

re Hofstra I wonder about the one injury I saw, helped off after the missed sack in the 4th quarter - was it Emerson Kinsey?

What impressed me about McCarty was his speed to the corner, a couple of times I thought the OLB had the angle to cut him off and Dave blew right by and around him to turn it up the sideline.

Ford will be on Brian Sinkoff's show in the 5 o'clock hour, listen live on www.wtmm.com

re Hofstra I wonder about the one injury I saw, helped off after the missed sack in the 4th quarter - was it Emerson Kinsey?

What impressed me about McCarty was his speed to the corner, a couple of times I thought the OLB had the angle to cut him off and Dave blew right by and around him to turn it up the sideline.

Yeah, I think it was Kinsey. It didn't look good either. It looked like he got his foot caught in the turf and turned his knee and that allowed the QB to get free.

McCarty is a beast.

Thanks for the link too.

Albany is 'more balanced'? When was the last time anybody said that?

I guess balanced compared with URI. They had 517 yards of total offense but rushed for just 37 yards. 70 pass attempts in the game although only 61 by their starting QB. I'm guessing they go to the bullpen once he reaches 60 so his arm doesn't get sore.

Albany is 'more balanced'? When was the last time anybody said that?

I guess balanced compared with URI. They had 517 yards of total offense but rushed for just 37 yards. 70 pass attempts in the game although only 61 by their starting QB. I'm guessing they go to the bullpen once he reaches 60 so his arm doesn't get sore.

The QB from URI had about half of my career passing yard in ONE GAME! :lol::P

Looks like Great Dane fans will have the visitors side all for ourselves.

Anyone making the trip?

unh_1.jpg

My son is a new freshman from Georgia and I am making the trip from Georgia to New Hampshire and Delaware. Would like to meet any parents or alumni as I can. Please send me information where everyone meets up or tailgates.

\

My son is a new freshman from Georgia and I am making the trip from Georgia to New Hampshire and Delaware. Would like to meet any parents or alumni as I can. Please send me information where everyone meets up or tailgates.

There was a sizeable parent tailgate before the game at Hofstra. I imagine there will be something similar at UNH. A lot of purple and gold tents and jersey's hung from RV's. Should be hard to miss.

Archived