UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Big win for the Danes! 4 NEC titles in the past 7 years.

Great!

Now for UA to market December 6th as a HUGE UA ATHLETICS DAY!

Dane96 suggest (and I agree) that they need to start selling ticket packages that include a shuttle ride after the football game down to the TU for the basketball game. Have the shuttles run back to the RACC after the bball game so people don't have to park downtown.

It would hardly cost the University anything to run those old shuttle buses to the TU and back.

Moreover, and Danefan probably already thought of this when he mentioned the shuttle idea, but I would like to see "ongoing" or continuous shuttles that day as opposed to a predetermined time when the shuttles head down and back. If the school took several shuttles, they could go back and forth all afternoon and even into the evening so that fans and alumni could also go out to the bars downtown after the game (hint hint: support the businesses downtown) and then not have to worry about driving back to campus after having a few spritzers.

Seems like a very doable measure, no? I would love to go to the football game, leave my car at the SEFCU lot (where the shuttles would drop and pick fans up) and then not have to worry about driving until 2am or whenever I get back to campus! Further, being on those shuttles with other fans is half the fun. :)

Thought it would be a nail biter based on RM's recent success. Looking forward to seeing the lads wrap up sole ownership of NEC championship next Saturday.

DF, caught your comments on AGS forum. For some time, I thought we might be from the same area, Warwick (you) and Florida (me). Met your brother last spring at a party. My nephew is, or was, one of his assistants.

Great idea for Dec 6.

Great win. UA Football has taken care of business again. The bowl game will be a nice marketing opportunity to show off SUNY's best performing D1 football program

Archived