UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

While reading the newspaper over breakfast this morning, I came across an AP article on Jason Boltus, qb at Hartwick College. Apparently he is a hot NFL prospect. According to the article, just about every NFL team has sent scouts to see him. Some have had him working out for them. Mu question: is this the same kid that spent his freshman year at Albany?

Boltus was a nice kid and had super talent. I worked out with him the summer after I graduated and he had some raw talent.

I'm happy for the kid and I hope he makes it.

He may end up as a free-agent and more likely an arena player. He is arguably the best player in all of DIII, but even that makes him a longshot to get drafted or even make an NFL squad.

Here's the article on him:

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20081114...361/1004/SPORTS

Thanks for the prompt feedback. The article I read in the Pittsfield Pigeon (aka Berkshire Eagle) was an abridged version of the one you linked DF, and it did not have the reference to him red-shirting at Albany.

Archived