UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Harris

A couple of weeks ago one of the local papers referred to Will as a bust.

In his last five he's averaged....17.8ppg, 9.4rpg, shooting 48% from the field 41% from beyond the arc. He has been a huge lift for us this year and has helped us get out to equally as good a start as the best Jamar/Jason team. He's been remarkably consistent lately, these are first team AE numbers. Let's hope he keeps it up but he's been hard to stop.

This team has tied the start from the 2007 Jamar and Jason led team. That team was also 11-7 at this juncture. Today's performance not withstanding, this team has got it going in the right direction, sure there will be bumps in the road; I don't think anyone expected this young team to go 15-1 in conference but I've had a great time following this team this year. Next year TWA returns to fly again, with a couple of great new additions, both new recruits and healthy/stronger couple of players (Jake and Logan).

The rest of this season should be pretty fun also, not to look to far ahead.

EDIT: I guess I got off tangent a bit there huh?

I for one...am very happy to eat some MAJOR CROW! Will has definitely come back a new man...and his momma should get a big thanks from us; he stated she kinda lit into him with a talk!

Good to see him turn it aroun.

I knot it's still very early but just something to kick around, if he keeps putting up those number he should be on the ALL-AE team. Raffa has to be one of the front runner at this point for ROY, hopefully he can become more consistent but he looks like he'll make the rookie team.

D, remember you and I were laughed at on the AE board when we suggested he could be a first teamer? I know there is a long way to go but he's looked awesome in AE play.

Ummm...yes, a long way a way...but with those numbers--if they continue-- and UA finishing 5 or higher in the standings...he is a no-brainer first teamer. Raffa...needs to be more consistent...but he is on the short list of ROY candidates.

I just want this F$$*%$*% cold/flu i have to go away.

Any suggestions from others who have had it? It has been nearly 3 weeks now...and I was debilitated all weekend.

Ummm...yes, a long way a way...but with those numbers--if they continue-- and UA finishing 5 or higher in the standings...he is a no-brainer first teamer. Raffa...needs to be more consistent...but he is on the short list of ROY candidates.

I just want this F$$*%$*% cold/flu i have to go away.

Any suggestions from others who have had it? It has been nearly 3 weeks now...and I was debilitated all weekend.

I had it...it took weeks to get over it, still not quite sure I'm done with it. Good luck with it!

Im hoping for a big turnout Friday vs. Stony Brook. Students will be back, and it's kind of a big game. Coming off a bad loss to Maine, it's a good chance for the team to make a statement and bounce back against a much improved Stony Brook team who was within 1 point of Vermont with a bout 5 minutes to go the other day...

Not exactly sure why I posted this under the Will Harris category...whoops

Archived