UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE end of season awards

I'm glad that Jerel made the all-defensive team; he deserves it. I hope his Mother is either in attendance or watching the game via TV/Internet tomorrow! When the media reported that she was there for senior day, Jerel went nuts that game! He's gotta get prime-time minutes tomorrow, IMHO, for us to have a chance at winning. We CAN'T allow UVM to push 70+ points tomorrow.

And there MUST be a defensive sense of urgency even in the first half. If UVM gets up to 25 points, and there is still, let's say, 5 minutes to go in the first-half, we got some trouble. If you allow your opponent to get 30+ points in the first half (or even worse, 35+), chances are you're looking at a 70-plus-point performance by the opponent. Lot easier to keep the opponent to 60-69 points if we can keep them under 30 for the first half. Defense, defense, defense, will be what wins us this game tomorrow!!

- Raffa NOT on the rookie team in favor of UVM's Young....give me a freaking break, look at the numbers!

Raffa's conference numbers weren't as good. No doubt because of the injuries which probably cost him the All-Rookie spot (as well as us some games.) We were 9-3 in games he scored in double figures - the losses were Siena, Villanova and Kansas.

Archived