UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2009 Football Alumni & Friends Golf Outing

2009 UAlbany Football Alumni & Friends Golf Outing

Friday-Saturday July 17-18th

Stadium Golf Club, Schenectady, NY

Friday Night Reunion - 7pm (football lockerroom)

Saturday Golf - 7:30am Shotgun Start; 12pm Lunch (estimated based on time to golf)

$100 per golfer (includes lunch)

Friday night reunion is free, but please RSVP if you plan on attending.

RSVP and Questions: please contact Juan Torres, Director of Football Operations.

jtorres@uamail.albany.edu

online registration (choose 2009 UAlbany Golf Outing): https://thriva.activenetwork.com/Reg4/(S(1nqf5m45m3zsab45qhu2lpeo))/Form.aspx?regkey=RpYOYPxE37%2beky8ByS4XhQ%3d%3d

*Tee Sponsorship opportunities availabile.

I went to the driving range a couple of times last year...like 8 or 9...it was beyond F-UGLY! I seriously think I'd shoot like a 250 if I ever made it onto a course for 18.

I don't even know if 250 is possible, the people at the course probably come over and tell you to get the F off the course, you aren't allowed to suck this back here.

Danefan are you going? I am going for the Friday night reception.

Yeah, but I can't make the reception unfortunately. I probably won't get up to Albany until around 9pm Friday night. Are you going to play on Saturday?

Yeah, but I can't make the reception unfortunately. I probably won't get up to Albany until around 9pm Friday night. Are you going to play on Saturday?

I will be there Friday night. Unfortunatly, I need to be in NJ on Saturday so the golf outing is out for me.

I will be there Friday night. Unfortunatly, I need to be in NJ on Saturday so the golf outing is out for me.

Too bad. Anyway, ask the tough questions at the reception for me. :D I'm hopeful they'll have the stadium model there and someone will take a picture.

Does this golf outing just include former players or is it open for alums/fans in general as well. I would love to play and support the program but don't want to be out of place.

In the past it has been for the most part alumni and friends/family of alumni that play in a foursome with an alumn. Its definitely open to everyone, but I can see where you might feel out of place if you don't know any of the alumns. I think it will start changing though as the football alumni reunion is being migrated to the Friday night before a home game.

Does that help?

Does this golf outing just include former players or is it open for alums/fans in general as well. I would love to play and support the program but don't want to be out of place.

If you want to come to the reception on Friday night you are more then welcome to come as my guest. I am not playing golf on Saturday but if you want to meet President Phillips and Dr. McElroy then by all means.

Archived