UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

DP

Thanks for posting this. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise as it is so late after the game. Well deserved local press for the 3 UA alums and better late than never in the TU. BTW, UA and Scott Marr got some good press during the during the part of the telecast I saw (last 22 minutes of regulation + ot).

Mark S must have been real busy the last 4 days as it took until today to get the article in the paper. Maybe he was trying to help the Siena coaches get a game on Mars in which case I don't mind the delay. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bob,

You drive to many more places than I do; which is farther Mars or Ithaca?

That has me laughing.

To give LCC the benefit of the doubt, the closest Mars is Mars, PA 483 miles from Albany,NY vs 165 for Ithaca,NY.

The planet mars is 33 million to 250 million miles away from earth depending where each is in the orbits.

If they want to play on planet mars, I am sure they would have no problem getting donations to send them there. Getting money to bring them back or getting a team to join them there would be a different story. :rolleyes:

Sorry to get off topic, but I couldn't resist.

Archived