UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

who exceeded you expectations?

players expectations  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Speaking of Wilson and Hughes, can someone in the know answer these questions? How is Wilson's rehab going? How long of a rehab is expected? What is the prognosis for a full recovery? Is Hughes enrolled at school this semester? Is he still on scholarship?

Statefan

I spoke with Jamar the other day and he says everything is really fine. They are working on building up the strength in his leg and when that is up to par he will start active workouts - at this time they don't expect anything but 100% recovery. Now I don't know if Jamar was putting me on but he seemed serious and sincere.

Hughes - I haven't heard anything about.

Edited by Patch

olddog71 and Dane Pound

In my opinion the two of you are right, but the poll was to choose one and that's what I did.

But - let's take a look at all four......

1. I chose Wyatt because I was really down on him before the season and didn't think he was worth his salt but he proved me wrong and overall played solid most of the season. He defended bigger people decently, played more minutes then I thought he could and actually impressed me by hitting a solid percentge of his 12' jumpers.

2. "Q" didnot surprise me as I saw him have a great game at the Empire State Games, next year he'll be playing less minutes but he will be very effective.

3. Courtney Johnson was brought in and was hopefully going to be able to spell Jamar and Iati to give them some rest time, low and behold he was one of the better on the ball defenders in the AE and played well over 30 minutes most nights.

If only he could shoot it a little.

4. Jon Iati, brought in to do some of the thing Earv couldn't - ie. hit the open 3 and hit FTs down the stretch, when Jamar went down he was asked to be the man offensively and forced to take some tough shots after we ate up 25 seconds of the shot clock. He did it well enough to be "ROY" and when he was interviewed after having a poor game he never made excuses and in fact sometimes he blamed himself more than he should have.

All 4 had good seasons for the Danes, if we had 2 or three more players like them this team would have gotten to double digit wins with Jamar out for the season.

Let's hope next year's team plays with the same intensity and desire that these 4 guys played with!