UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

TU Article on UA stadium study

Certainly a step in the right direction. I'm assuming the turf field would be for lacrosse so they can plow it in the spring. Should be interesting to see what they come up in terms of capacity, etc. Hopefully McElroy will elaborate at the luncheon.

Does anyone still think 1AA Scholarship football is a "pipedream?" No way in the world do they consider building a new stadium or greatly renovating it if they are not stepping up in class. By the time this new stadium is built they will be in this new conferencre that looks like will be ready by then. I think it is the CAA???? not sure.

They will probably break ground by 2006 and be completed by 2007. I do not see them spending 26 million like Stony brook. I see them enclosing University Field and placing stadium seating on both sides of the field like they did at Hofstra. Make it Stadium like. as long as they replace the bleachers and those huge flower pots. Makes it tough to watch a game.

Ruler

Never doubted you.

The good thing is that atleast something is in the works. The only thing I worry about is the State dragging its feet and slowing down the process.

A new floor in the RACC is a much easier get and needs much less approval. I'm hoping for both - ASAP.

Now let's get a Quarterback for next year!!!!!!