UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Stony Brook 15 UAlbany 0

I'll admit I know next to nothing about lax and I only make it to maybe one or two games a year, but I know enough about sports to know that what went on today was just sad...the weather was much nicer this year than last year for the spring stomp so the crowd was nice to see, wish the could have been said for the game...We were just out-played, out-hustled, out-done in every aspect of the game...not the kind of performance you want to see on "big stage" where you're trying to expand the fan base

It was an expected outcome except for the shut out. SB is ranked 12 and looks very similar to our team of a few years ago. We are having a lot of trouble scoring but we've lost most of our scorers to injury. Hopefully we'll get back on track next year.

It was an expected outcome except for the shut out. SB is ranked 12 and looks very similar to our team of a few years ago. We are having a lot of trouble scoring but we've lost most of our scorers to injury. Hopefully we'll get back on track next year.

Still one game left THIS regular season. A win and they can finish third, make the conference tourney again and keep Bingo out again. A loss could mean the season ends with the regular season for the first time that I could remember.

Archived