UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT: Blakely signs with Clippers

According to the draft express twitter, he's getting a partially guaranteed 2 year deal:

http://www.draftexpress.com/twitter.php

Not gonna lie, I am shocked. Guy was a great collegiate player, but in my wildest dreams I did not see him in the NBA this year. Good for him though, and good for the AE

I'll admit I don't follow the NBA at all, but if a guy from LCC (#.19) can make the NBA, why wouldn't a guy from Vermont get a chance. It is great to see.

I would think the NBA would be like the other sports I follow in that it is tough to get there for a smaller conference player but it occasionally happens. The NFL has had guys make it from D2 schools and it has been fun to follow the Albany players getting a shot. MLB had a guy play 235 MLB games out of St Rose college a few years ago(Glen Barker) and all-stars out of Hartford and Stony Brook, Jeff Bagwell and Joe Nathan.

Archived