UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Does anyone know the seriousness of #10's knee? Two weeks is not enough time if the knee has been damaged substantially. Sounds like a mild sprain, which will still slow him down. As I posted on another board, I really liked the rbs that are behind him. The O lineman was in a boot? That can't be gtood. His replacement is a former starter. I hope that is it.

Does anyone know the seriousness of #10's knee? Two weeks is not enough time if the knee has been damaged substantially. Sounds like a mild sprain, which will still slow him down. As I posted on another board, I really liked the rbs that are behind him. The O lineman was in a boot? That can't be gtood. His replacement is a former starter. I hope that is it.

From a good sorce Drew remembers gitting hit in his knee at Maine it didn't start to bother him untill Tuesday . I think he will be fine . Cervini broke his hand in Texsas so he will be out for a bit . O'Keefe has had alot of nagging injuries so he is day to day. I am really conceared with the offense we put way to much emphasis on Drew and know we are struggling. Not 100% sold on Dan at QB just doesn't make plays but I quess we will see. Dillon Romaine is not what the hype was #5 is way better!

From a good sorce Drew remembers gitting hit in his knee at Maine it didn't start to bother him untill Tuesday . I think he will be fine . Cervini broke his hand in Texsas so he will be out for a bit . O'Keefe has had alot of nagging injuries so he is day to day. I am really conceared with the offense we put way to much emphasis on Drew and know we are struggling. Not 100% sold on Dan at QB just doesn't make plays but I quess we will see. Dillon Romaine is not what the hype was #5 is way better!

Its funny how two people can watch the same game and get a different view. I actually was more impressed with Romain then Wilson. Romain is a tough and hard runner and appears to have much quicker feet than Wilson. Don't get me wrong, both would start on any team in the NEC I think. Maybe I'm blinded by the fact that I am actually rooting for Romain to be succesful to shut up a lot of the naysayers from back in NJ who have been down on the kid since he was a junior in high school.

I would agree with you on DiLella. He looked good the first drive but is not very mobile. I thought Leathey looked pretty good late in the game against SFA. Defintely appears to be more athletic and throws the ball pretty darn well.

Archived