UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I know someone usually posts the results vs. the little community college to our north. But since I don't see that thread, I'll post this years here. Since this LCC team actually can travel, I went and saw the second half after work. A goal by #25 Anthony DeSalvo from 20 -22 yards out with about 13 minutes left in the game gave UA the 1-0 win. UA moves to 3 wins - 2 losses while LCC falls to 1 win 3 losses in the season.

Edit

Sorry, I was really tired yesterday and messed up the name

Thanks for the update. I'm surprised the women are playing each other in soccer this year, volleyball also.

You mean are not playing.

Volleyball I can understand. How many times in a row can LCC lose in something before they quit.

According to the press release Ualbany is now unbeaten in the last 3 against LCC, so could this series be in danger of ending soon. :rolleyes:

Our women's golf team finished 14th in Dartmouth Invy. Siena finished 4th. Do they get a win for that?

You ask a question like this every year and get a similar answer every year. If you want to count it go ahead. Generally the rest of us count all sports consisting of just Albany and LCC in the head to head. A LCC-Albany match play would count while a tournament with 20 teams would not. It would be the same with track and field. I would count it if LCC was good enough to be in a "dogfight" like the one head to head vs UConn last year. If they are just one of many teams, I would not count it when tracking head to head.

Archived