UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pomeroy Projections

At this point with ZERO games played, this doesn't amount to a hill of rotten beans. But, something fun to follow as the season progresses and he actually has some stats to analyze. Says we'll go 11-20 and 6-10 in conference play.

http://kenpom.com/team.php?team=Albany

The scariest part is that if things don't break out way, we could realistically be winless going into the Yale game (which has to be a must win, no way a 30% chance). And call me crazy, but I think a 6% percent chance of winning against Siena will prove to be a little low.

This doesn't mean anything now, but these number will actually get pretty good (predictions) as he compiles some data. I love watching/following this kind of stuff.

Yep

these numbers mean absolutely nothing now.

The ones that stand out

Cornell 47%

Georgia Tech 6%

Siena 6%

No way we don't have a better chance to beat sienna than Georgia Tech and if we have almost a 50/50 chance of beating Cornell the chances of beating LCC are much higher than 6%

Archived