UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I didn't see a thread started for the football game yet, but in case you needed extra incentive to attend, I bing you this care of Steve Barnes:

7-Eleven to give UAlbany students sugar high on SaturdayNovember 10, 2010 at 11:04 am by Steve Barnes, senior writer

Spurred by President Obama’s repeated references to Slurpees, the 7-Eleven chain of convenience stores dispatched five Slurpee trucks to drive from Dallas to Washington. Along the way they are distributing free Slurpees in the new Purple to the People flavor, developed to bring Democrats and Republicans together. (Red + blue = purple.) Conveniently, purple also happens to be one of UAlbany’s school colors.

The 7-Eleven truck will be at UAlbany’s uptown campus from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Otherwise, the closest 7-Elevens to the Capital Region are in the Berkshires and Vermont.

We got a few breaks to win this one (tipped pass for one touchdown, their fumble out of the end zone for a touchback).

Can't believe the attendance listed at 1,600. Wasn't a big crowd, but there were a lot of people in the visitors' seats, and for sure there were more than the 2,000 announced for the CCSU game.

I'm not sure if someone got hurt or he moved up the depth chart but I like the Chillis kid. That was a terrific catch on the touchdown yesterday.

We started out the year concerned that they ran Drew Smith too many times in the Maine game - 27. Yesterday he had 7 carries.

One thing I don't understand about the concession stand at the game. They have the nice set-up at Sefcu Arena just a few steps away, why not use that instead of setting up a temporary table in the old gym lobby? Then you could sell merchandise at the store instead of at a table. Also more space in the arena. To me it's the best thing we have to put forward, we should use it. Also the line for the concession stand now goes right in front of the door to get in and out of the old gym.

Haven't really had a chance to comment on the game yet - but you want to talk about bright spots - lets talk about Romain!

193 yards!

He should be rookie and player of the week this week.

Its been great to watch his progression. Now we just need to find a way to get Drew Smith and him on the field just about every play together for the next 2 years.

Archived