UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Former President Bill Clinton to Speak at UAlbany

MRSGDG

All of these ladies have personally & publicly stated their claims:

Paula Jones & Kathleen Willey both accuse Clinton of unwanted sexual advances.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Sally Perdue, & Gennifer Flowers all allege having consensual sex.

We all know Clinton & Monica Lewinsky's oval office escapade.

Juanita Broaddrick accuses Clinton of rape. (and she was volunteering on Clinton's campaign at the time)

Consensual sex, sexual molestation, & forced rape - All wonderful qualities of an American President & adoring husband. No wonder Hillary always looked pissed.

If Clinton's enemies have accused him of sexual misconduct with even more ladies, then we may just have a serial offender, of both adultery & decency, on our hands.

It is easy to accuse anyone of anything. I don't care if not proven.

How much time did the enemies waste on that consensual sex thing instead of doing their jobs. If you are perfect, you don't have to go see any other imperfect person no matter how important they are to this country.

I'm looking forward to it. Definitely an exciting..and impressive..get for the university.

Fortunately if people don't want to go..they don't have to. I'm sure it won't be difficult to fill up the SEFCU for this.

I would like to go, but unfortunately this is the same day as the tourney in Hartford.

It is not very often presidents/former presidents come to the Albany area. It will be 2 in 2 months

Let's not get dramatic like little school girls here.

As for Clinton, Bush & Bush Sr, their importance to the country has dwindled down to virtually nothing.

Clinton has a need to stay in the spotlight.

And even if one is not perfect, they don't need to waste their time to see a former president, or anyone else for that matter.

I just pointed out that the dude has another side to his personality. And I asked a simple question.

Signing off.

Many people have changed the course of history in our country or around the world. Whether they changed it for good or bad, they still had an historical impact. For example, I think it was great for our students to listen to Karl Rove even though I personally disagree with his past decisions. It's a growing experience for students to be exposed to different points of views and influential people. I think that's the point of the Speaker Series..to bring those who have changed our country or the world to the UA campus for our students edification. Just my opinion.

Archived