UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Best opposing player on our floor

When the NBA Western Finals started I forgot Eric Maynor played at Sefcu when he was with VCU. With Barea playing for the Mavericks that's two guys who played on our home court in that series. Has there been anyone else who has gone on to the NBA that we've played against? I think Kenny Adeleke signed with someone but I don't remember him playing.

I've been watching OKC in the playoffs and every time I see Maynor I remember the game at SEFCU when they came in and waxed us.

That was a really good team. I think that was the year they beat Duke in the NCAA tournament.

Statefan that game must have been at the old gym with Randy Smith? NBA leader in consecutive starts is going to be tough to beat. Just looked at Buff State, Bobby Gonzalez of Seton Hall must have played in those games also. He played at Buff State around the same time. By play I mean, dressed and sat on the bench according to this

Archived