UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

One Free Ticket to Today's Women's Game

Good Morning:

It is a little bit of late notice, but I have one extra ticket to the women's game this afternoon, and it is free to whoever wants it. If you would like it, let me know; my only request is that you wear some purple to some some support.

The only complication is that the ticket is left in Bob87's name because I needed a name and thought he would make it. Bob, of course, is traveling and cannot attend.

Thank you.

-Haggy

Was this a trick to get someone to go to the TUC box office and claim to be Bob87 so security staff grabs him and tasers them?

Funny, I too got an extra ticket for Bob for today's game.

Not a trick, and I am about five minutes away from releasing the fourth ticket to the BPF people.

Right now it is myself and two other board members, to go along with a co-worker who hasn't confirmed.

So...anybody have interest? No promises yet...

Was this a trick to get someone to go to the TUC box office and claim to be Bob87 so security staff grabs him and tasers them?

Funny, I too got an extra ticket for Bob for today's game.

Thanks. It would have been fun, but I had to go to postseason. Just got back thanks to TSA making my flight "safer" by harassing one of the Cincinnati volleyball players in the airport. :angry:

Also saw some of the local national championship team in the Atlanta airport on their way back. :)

Archived