UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Black 1500 Point watch

With 7 points against UMBC and 15 points against Stony Brook..Black's at 895 career points. Assuming at least 7 games left this season..he would need to average 15 points per game to reach 1,000 career points this season. If the team plays at least 8 more games..he'd need to average 13.2 points per game.

With 7 points against UMBC and 15 points against Stony Brook..Black's at 895 career points. Assuming at least 7 games left this season..he would need to average 15 points per game to reach 1,000 career points this season. If the team plays at least 8 more games..he'd need to average 13.2 points per game.

Is it 7 or 8 games left? Or are you assuming they'll play 2 games in the AE Tourney?

HORRAY! Let's worry about personal milestones of player's instead of figuring why this team has no guts!

Do you enjoy making this board unreadable? There are already enough active threads with constant b*tching and moaning. I suggest replying in those. This thread..and the Suero thread..is simply keeping a tally of points. Nothing more..nothing less.

If you couldn't tell I was joking then that's my fault. Just trying to lighten the mood here. Maybe I should have put j/k next to it. No need to get snippy thouh. I am as much of a UA fan and supporter as anyone else is. If you don't like what I posted ignore it. I did not make fun of any posters here with this post so I don't see what the big deal is.

Edited by UA'08

If you couldn't tell I was joking then that's my fault. Just trying to lighten the mood here. Maybe I should have put j/k next to it. No need to get snippy thouh. I am as much of a UA fan and supporter as anyone else is. If you don't like what I posted ignore it. I did not make fun of any posters here with this post so I don't see what the big deal is.

Apologies for the miscommunication. It didn't read like any sarcasm/joking that I'm used to seeing..and a lot of recent posts have been of the unhappy variety..so I read this as more of the same. I didn't know this thread..and the Suero thread..needed to have it's mood lightened. Just a tally of points..nothing more and nothing less.