UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Alumni Event at UAlbany v Miami Baseball Game

For those of you thinking of attending the UAlbany / Miami baseball game on Saturday, February 25th....

LAST MINUTE EVENT IN MIAMI!

If you don't have plans for Sat. Feb 25, come join the UAlbany Alumni Association at

the Titanic Brewery, 5813 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, Florida for a chance to

network with fellow alums.

If you are a baseball fan, cheer on the men's baseball team as they take on the

University of Miami at Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field at 7 pm. Light

refreshments and cash bar. Event is free but let us know you are coming! Register

now at www.albany.edu/alumni/register.htm.

For those of you thinking of attending the UAlbany / Miami baseball game on Saturday, February 25th....

LAST MINUTE EVENT IN MIAMI!

If you don't have plans for Sat. Feb 25, come join the UAlbany Alumni Association at

the Titanic Brewery, 5813 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, Florida for a chance to

network with fellow alums.

If you are a baseball fan, cheer on the men's baseball team as they take on the

University of Miami at Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field at 7 pm. Light

refreshments and cash bar. Event is free but let us know you are coming! Register

now at www.albany.edu/alumni/register.htm.

Nice events last evening. I saw my first college baseball game, and it was a treat to view it with Bob87, whom I met for the first time. He accepted me even though he had to explain several things to me and despite the fact that I knocked over his beer at the alumni event. I enjoyed watching a top-ranked Division I baseball team.

I too enjoyed the alumni event....the first one I have ever been to.

As for the baseball games, our Danes fought hard and it looks like better times are ahead. The team needs the support of the alumni and UA fans just like they do for basketball and football. Its time the universiy gets behind them as well. This team is going to be exciting!!!!

I saw my first college baseball game, and it was a treat to view it with Bob87, whom I met for the first time. He accepted me even though he had to explain several things to me and despite the fact that I knocked over his beer at the alumni event.

You knocked over Bob's beer and he still talked to you afterwards? :lol:

Nice events last evening. I saw my first college baseball game, and it was a treat to view it with Bob87, whom I met for the first time. He accepted me even though he had to explain several things to me and despite the fact that I knocked over his beer at the alumni event. I enjoyed watching a top-ranked Division I baseball team.

Good to finally meet you as well and finally good to catch up a little on the computer. Tough weekend vs Miami, but the baseball team has potential as the season goes along.

I saw my first college baseball game, and it was a treat to view it with Bob87, whom I met for the first time. He accepted me even though he had to explain several things to me and despite the fact that I knocked over his beer at the alumni event.

LOL.

Just got another one. No problem.

Yes, and I hadn't even been drinking! :mellow:

Archived