UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Alum playing pro basketball

Is there anywhere that I can see a list of UA alum and where they are playing pro ball? I'd like to track it somehow and see the movement of the players throughout leagues around the world but have no clue how to track this. Maybe a thread here that people can add to as they get info? I'm just not sure the easiest way to do it. Thoughts?

DRG - here are two sites that can help you

http://www.eurobasket.com/

http://www.basketball.net.au/

Suero is currently playing in a Dominican League but is suppose to head to Europe. His team is Titanes and he is avg about 17ppg they are just starting a four team playoff

Jamar is in Australia (avg 17ppg last season) look under the NBL his team is Taipans. Signed a 2 year deal this summer

Jason Siggers has been in the french "B" League the past few years and has been one of its top scorers. It's a Good League. This year he will play with Lille last year he was with Rouen

A few others have not committed yet.

I know Will Harris just signed a good deal but I forget where.

Edited by Patch

Gerardo Suero was named LNB 2012 Rookie of the Year - Sep 7, 2012

POSTED BY:

KERWIN ABREU

Gerardo Suero (193-G-89, college: Albany) was named this thurday as LNB 2012 Rookie of the year. Suero was selected as Titanes Del Distrito Nacional first pick this same year and made a great impact in the team.

In his first professional season in the LNB, Suero posted great numbers. He averaged 17.0 points 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 asist. From the field he had 48%, 40% from the 3 poing range and 72% from the free throw line.

The 23 years old player, had a great summer while playing for the Dominican National Basketball Team in Puerto Rico, wining the Gold medal in Centrobasket 2012.

"This is a great league, I was better than what I expected and I think better things will come for me", said Suero.

Now Suero will play with Titanes Del Distrito Nacional in the LNB playoffs semifinal vs Indios de San Francisco, the series starts tonight.