UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Another ranking

madDOG

What is the source? Who developed it?

To some degree there is no bad publicity. There are thousands of colleges but only a few dozen listed here.

I do not understand why people get so worked up if adults drink. I don't care. I care we get bright, motivated students that graduate and become leaders. It's college not a nunnery.

That being said I know how upset and judgmental people get so its best we stay off these lists.

Today's average college student isn't bright or motivated. Spend a majority of their time in a drunken and drugged stupor.

It's like the adolescent's first slumber party, with soda and popcorn.... only with tequila and ecstasy.

Maybe for some, the hangover helps block the political propaganda coming from today's college professors.

What is it that they say? Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Every college and university is the same . Not sure it makes any difference being on a list like this.

As long as we keep our reputation strong with our business school, keep the nano college from departing,

and continue growing our athletic department, all is well.

Edited by uofalbany

Today's average college student isn't bright or motivated. Spend a majority of their time in a drunken and drugged stupor.

It's like the adolescent's first slumber party, with soda and popcorn.... only with tequila and ecstasy.

Maybe for some, the hangover helps block the political propaganda coming from today's college professors.

What is it that they say? Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Every college and university is the same . Not sure it makes any difference being on a list like this.

As long as we keep our reputation strong with our business school, keep the nano college from departing,

and continue growing our athletic department, all is well.

I'm hoping that was dripping with sarcasm?

What is the source? Who developed it?

To some degree there is no bad publicity. There are thousands of colleges but only a few dozen listed here.

I do not understand why people get so worked up if adults drink. I don't care. I care we get bright, motivated students that graduate and become leaders. It's college not a nunnery.

That being said I know how upset and judgmental people get so its best we stay off these lists.

Found it on another board. I don't mind as much about the party ranking as I do the academic one. I know UA is a much better school than we get credit for.

That is no different from when I graduated from Albany in 96. Not sure what the big deal is.