UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: vs. Colgate 7pm (Sat. Dec 14th)

Maybe it's time to "FREE" Haas and see if he can shoot his way out of his slump. And with the injuries to Odunsi [maybe for the season] and Luke [limited for the season], forget red shirting Emma and throw him to the wolfs. I am NOT trying to second guess staff, only throwing these thoughts out for blog folly. Other opinions and thoughts welcomed!!

I think Dallas is going to be a good player but I don't see that many minutes. Gary Johnson and Wiegmann are a pretty good combo at the SF spot, his natural position. A ton of time will open for him next year.

In conference I think we can get away with Mike Rowley at the center spot on some nights. This might be a good chance for him.

Haas seems frustratingly close to having an impact. Earlier this year he seemed to take some quick, ill-advised shots. The other night he passed up on some looks I was hoping he'd take. Hopefully he'll find that middle ground somewhere.

Maybe it's time to "FREE" Haas and see if he can shoot his way out of his slump. And with the injuries to Odunsi [maybe for the season] and Luke [limited for the season], forget red shirting Emma and throw him to the wolfs. I am NOT trying to second guess staff, only throwing these thoughts out for blog folly. Other opinions and thoughts welcomed!!

I think Dallas is going to be a good player but I don't see that many minutes. Gary Johnson and Wiegmann are a pretty good combo at the SF spot, his natural position. A ton of time will open for him next year.

In conference I think we can get away with Mike Rowley at the center spot on some nights. This might be a good chance for him.

Haas seems frustratingly close to having an impact. Earlier this year he seemed to take some quick, ill-advised shots. The other night he passed up on some looks I was hoping he'd take. Hopefully he'll find that middle ground somewhere.

He got beat like a rented mule in the first half on that one defensive play...Brown pulled him and didn't put him back in. We could use some half decent outside shooting to open driving lanes for Hooley and Sam to post up.

Actually we need alot more consistency from our current back court.

UA's backcourt 7-24 (2-9 from three) - Colgate's backcourt 8-11 (3-4 from three), if the same results happened last year we weren't even going to be in the game. 24 shots at 29% is putrid.

I agree Haas has to step up but and Peter & DJ also have to play solid.

Michael Rowley is still adjusting - in time I think he will be solid this year.

I don't understand how a team goes to the fouls line 40+ times one day and then a couple of days later only gets there twice in the 1st half and 12 times overall when they don't change their approach of attacking the basket.

Even at that UA will not win many games they shoot 6 for 12 from the line. This team has a very small marging of error especially with the 3 ball being absent.

I took a Look at the National Stats on ESPN some interesting stuff!!

UA has played 6 games against teams ranked in the Top 26 in 3pt FG%, none of them has a losing record

Colgate is ranked # 2 and is 5-4

Rider is ranked # 6 and is 5-4

Bucknell is # 10 and is 5-4

Brown is # 23 and is 6-3

NJIT who we played twice is # 26 and is 6-6

0f their 21 combined losses - 9 came against teams from strong conferences - Syracuse, Penn State, St Johns, Wake Forest, Stanford, Georgetown, Providence and Seton Hall and a 10th came against an 8-1 Princeton team

Not counting NJIT (who we beat twice) we are 2-2.

I guess we've got some practice trying to play "D" against good shooting!

If we can get some (a little) consistent perimeter shooting of our own - we may be OK??????