UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

campus construction

statefan

So you went to Albany and then went out of your way to try and completely discredit everything that D2K3 said about the school, but never asked about a press box for baseball? I hardly believe that. It's ok, even lawyers admit they make mistakes sometimes, just ask Marcia Clark and Chris Darden.

Daneman....I tried to play nice....you want to continue to be a prick. I could care less what you believe. It happened to not come up. If that is not ok with you I am terribly sorry! Let me call him up and ask him just for you.

you tried to play nice, then what the hell was this from last week?

One last thing. Just curious, Daneman....when do you think those banners in the RACC were put up that you ripped into me about. According to two athletic department sources and a higher up in UPD, they were recently put up. SO, I guess I was right that they were not there on my last trip a year ago. Talk about twisting facts.

I never commented on the banners, look it up.

• 2 weeks later...
I hadn't been on campus in a while, but drove through today and noticed construction activity between the west end of the podium and the old security building.  Can someone enlighten me what's going there?

The old security building is now a pile of rubble. The architect's shack for the original campus construction, it served 'temporarily' for 40 years.

Here's hoping they lost my old parking tickets in the debris.