UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MLAX - Game 14 Conference Game 7 Apr 29 (Sat) 1:00 PM Vestal, NY Bearcats Sports Complex

5 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

they need medical releases.  

OK. Maybe they had relapses; but he was quoted in the Gazette before Merrimack that both were released to play, but would probably hold Pucci out one more game.  
GLAD Hogg & Piseno coming back!

Do You know if Pucci has another year?

Edited by dslyank

On 4/30/2023 at 8:41 AM, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Definitely some good pieces on offense. Have to give the coaches kudos for moving Salit to attack. Hopefully Hogg will be OK to play in the tournament because if he does play the 4th attack out of the box he can cause the defense to rotate. It was a solid effort start to finish, but when that is what we have to hang our hat on after a loss to Bingo that should be unacceptable for our program. Somehow have to get this program back to the Dane Train days. I see some bright spots with some of the younger offensive players, but we just can't seem to recruit or develop the two way middie's who really made that offense hum with great outlet passing.

I am not sure how Sam Stratton got in the dog house. IMO he should be playing, and played well last year as a starter for most if not all of the year. The poles are playing OK but the breakdowns yesterday were once again the short stick defenders

I've been a big fan of Salit since his freshman year and always thought he deserved more playing time. Since moving to attack he has been averaging 4.29 points per game which would put him at #28 in the country for points per game. I think hes a player that could have learned a lot with one year playing under someone like Lyle Thompson or Conor Fields.  He has a bright future and two more years of eligibility if he chooses to stay for a grad year. 

One of VanValkenburgh's strengths this year have been his quick outlet passes to Piseno that initiate the transition offense, unfortunately not many have translated into goals or even good looks. 

The SSDM were giving up the top side way too easily. I expect Vermont to put a lot of pressure on the SSDM this Thursday. They like to attack the short sticks from X to draw a quick slide, which leaves their shooters with open looks from the outside.