UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Scheduling

I'd like to see the home slate of the schedule but IMO this is one of the more challenging OOC schedules we've ever played. Does anyone remember a year where there was a better/tougher OOC schedule put together? Perhaps the year we played Florida and UCLA but in my time, I don't remember a schedule this strong.

Is the sports headline for today's Times-Union that Siena will play at Kansas this season?

Did you know the answer to the question before you asked it?

'Siena gets a date with national champions'

No mention of Albany except as their opponent. Of course it was about Siena's press release, not ours (which we haven't published yet).

Another story was about Barnes to build at Sage

Yes, I had the answer.

I was just so flabbergasted that it was the headline that I couldn't form more than one sentence...

who cares who that team plays. They could play 2 hours before our game and I wouldn't arrive in time for their game or they could play right after our game and I wouldn't stay to see them play.

Archived