UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ryan Anderson of Watervliet High announced he was going to continue his football career at UAlbany. He is 6'2", 285 pound and played both lines in high school, but projects an an offensive tackle in college. He has been at summer camps with UAlbany offensive line coach Rossomando the past two years. He was first team Capital Conference, second team Gazette all-area and played in the Section II Senior Bowl. He was a team captain and has 1150 SATs.

We should be at least OK in the backfield. Gudmunsen's a Junior, so it's tackle LaRoche and guard Swicicki plus a tight end we lose in the line. We've got a lot of big linemen coming up; QB will be the worry for next year, not that it was an all-leaague position for us last year.

We will be more than fine in the backfield. The guys we got are as big, but faster than Jones. They may end up to be as talented if not better by the time they are done.

QB....we need one bad...ours suck. The line....remember...KImball is stepping in to replace LaRoche....TE...we will be fine...we always have good TE's.

Is it official, is Sciarra not coming back? At least he has game experience. Believe it or not, if he could eliminate turnovers he actually became a DECENT(not good) QB. He was beginning to complete some long balls ie Wagner, Monmouth.

As far as the other kid(can't remember his name), I do not think much. They may need to move one of the better athletes in the program to QB in the spring or get one from a JUCO.

I would have to think that Fordie has something up his sleeve for the QB position. Forget the OOC, without better play from the QB position this year, expect 8 in the box all year....which could proove to be ugly for us. Delgado is terrible! JUCO is the way to go on this.

Pretty much last year everyone was 8 in the box, so that won't change. We have some pretty good WR's so I do not expect Fordie to let them go to waste. We must have somebody in the wings who is ready to play. I hope Sciarra comes back, I really do. Just to keep the other kid on the bench.