UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany Law

Call me a dreamer but I'm hoping the ALS goes well and then we can strike a deal with Pharmacy.

He's a promising quote

"It's very hard to be a freestanding professional school in this era. You need diversity of academic programs and so I've embraced that aspect," Dewey says.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment our diplomas read, "Albany Law School of Union University".

My diploma does as well, but I believe recent graduates' diplomas (last couple years) do not have the "Union University" on it.
Mine does from 2007

The ALS diploma that I saw that didn't have "Union University" on it was from 2011 or 2012.

He really does have his head in the right place. I also like the balance he is trying to strike between athletics and academics.

BTW - he's been at every single home football game from kickoff to the final whistle. And I can tell you from experience that he's not just up there out of obligation. He's cheering, high fiving and yelling at refs.....including during the Delaware game with the CAA Commissioner in the box with him.....