UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
UAalum72

Women's Basketball 2017-18

I'd like to now Stokes's status. She hasn't dressed in a while. Did I miss an announcement about this/

I'd like to now Stokes's status. She hasn't dressed in a while. Did I miss an announcement about this/

I thought I remember seeing something that she was injured and out until the start of conference play? Not 100% sure though.

I thought I remember seeing something that she was injured and out until the start of conference play? Not 100% sure though.

She may be redshirting - will be determined in January. She had surgery (I believe back) in the offseason.

She may be redshirting - will be determined in January. She had surgery (I believe back) in the offseason.

Thanks Sarge.

A chat with Danes hoops coach Bernabei-McNamee

For Sarge965:

Q: The other night, in the Albany Cup game with Siena, you got T'd up. Is that your first technical foul at Albany?

A: Yeah. I don't think I got one during my first year.

Q: What did you do?

A: Nothing. He (referee) is a very sensitive man (laughs). I said 00 (Mackenzie Trpcic) just got shoved out of bounds.

A chat with Danes hoops coach Bernabei-McNamee

For Sarge965:

Q: The other night, in the Albany Cup game with Siena, you got T'd up. Is that your first technical foul at Albany?

A: Yeah. I don't think I got one during my first year.

Q: What did you do?

A: Nothing. He (referee) is a very sensitive man (laughs). I said 00 (Mackenzie Trpcic) just got shoved out of bounds.

That is amazing - I would be thrown out of every game.

She also said Stokes may red shirt, but, may not. She is starting to run and might be back. She said it was up to Stokes to decide what she wanted to do.

Supposed to be audio of todays game on siusalukis.com but so far just their opening commercial. Tournament has a video buy but the first 4 screens didnt say how much $

Ed: audio up now, Albany by one, 27-26 with 5:15 min left in the 2nd. Not the original site, in a muggy high school gym

Edited by UAalum72

Albany beats Southern Illinois Salukis 68-57, play another dog, The Northern Illinois Huskies, on Thursday

• Like 1