UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes 2004

mikey1

Hey all! Despite Head Coach Bob Ford having to replace several players in the starting lineup this coming season and having to deal with the loss of senior tailback Mr Jones, If anybod can keep this team afloat and lead them to yet another NEC Championship, it is Bob Ford. Make sure you all stay tuned to WCDB Albany 90.9 FM as we will be broadcasting several Football games this campaign. Moreover, take a peek at my website, Mike's Sports Caravanfor coverage of the Danes, as well as all sports and the like!

Mike

Executive Sports Producer WCDB

:D Thanks so much for you compliment on Great Danes Coverage on my website. It took a ton of time to set up the infrastructure as you can imagine. However, I find it well worth the time and effort when people take a look at my work and appreciate it. Please do check out the website often as I plan further updates to that segment as well as the rest of the website and help spread the word to interested parties!

Mike

Executive Sports Producer at WCDB

My Webpage

Hey all.

Thanks for checking out my website and for all the kind words in recent days. I'm honestly in awe and so appreciative of the early success this brand new network on my site has had thus far. I've put an enormous amount of work into it, as well as the many other great sections, which I also encourage you to check out! The time spent is worth it to the utmost degree if people see my work. So, from my perspective, this is awesome. Please do continue to help the site grow to its full potential and spread the word. Moreover, this Great Danes Message Board is a tremendous website for Danes and collegiate football fans around the country and I strongly encourage you to keep on posting informative messages to keep this web portal growing as well!

Don't forget that this Thursday night will feature the last Thursday Night Sports Rush on WCDB Albany 90.9 FM from 6:00 - 8:00 pm as mentioned in the message above. Join Kyle Gollegly and myself as we discuss the world of sports because "you never know what we'll say next!"

Mike Landsman - Executive Sports Producer @ WCDB

Mike's Sports Caravan

Viewer Feedback is encouraged and the best messages will be posted! allsports123@hotmail.com

Mikey,

Fantastic site...these are the things that will build momemntum at the DI level for Albany.

Couple of quick suggestions:

Monmouth U is known as the Red Hawks....not the Fighting Scots.

I would contact the people at IAA.org....good people, particularly "RALPH". You could probably get some decent writeups over there and moreover, they are looking for someone to talk about NEC football (I couldnt do it because of my prior commitments). The "Any given saturday" link is a IAA message board that is fantastic. You may want to post your site over there.

Overall....awesome job!