UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany DE Andre Coleman # 94

I watched this guy play in the Wagner game. HE IS HUGE and just dominates his opponents. He ran right over the top of the Wagner OT and crushed the running back on 4 different occassions. He literally looked like a D1 DE. He looked like a kid that should be at Penn State. I imagine he lacks speed or quickness or both. I was blown away by his stature out on the field. So was everyone around us. I had a friend there that coached at Wagner HS in S.I. and he was absolutly stunned. He is absolutly mammoth.

I think our D is poised to be spectacular next season. We will be huge up front Defensivly. I think Dane 96 hit the nail on the head before the season strarted, I think you are starting to see D1aa full scholarship players arriving on campus. This Kelsy Jenks kid is a stud that should be at Syracuse and will be starting next season. He played some on Sat but I was too busy observing # 94.

At 6'4 and 290 lbs Coleman is big enough for two numbers. Hard not to notice Coleman when he is on the field and he has been playing alot more than he was at the beginning of the season. He and Lee have played well this year as underclassman. Bolt and Parks are going to be pretty hard to replace next year though as both have been awesome this year.

I saw COleman on the sidelines before the NU game...and I too was stunned. I was kind of wondering why we werent hearing more about JENKS and Coleman...I figured we were kind of holding out for red-shirts for these guys....and that kid from LI (the ALL-COUNTY GUY). I too think the D is going to be stellar next year.