UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany/Siena Game

Does anyone feel the UAlbany/Siena game will be affected at all with Syracuse rolling in to play Siena shorly thereafter? Will Siena be less up for Albany game than it usually would be? I would hope not as crowd will be strong for both games creating great atmosphere but just curious what others think.

I don't know if the Pepsi is sold out for the $iena-Syracuse game already or not but it probably will be.

I wondered the same thing Albany Fan did when I looked at their schedule. I'm sure Lanier will keep them focused for us but Syracuse has to be on their mind. The SU game and the Vermont game are the ones that get the most discussion of their board. I have to imagine the fact that $iena beat Albany so handily last year might cause them to overlook us.

I’d be very surprised if Siena overlooked the Danes. Personally I think Albany is going to be better than most of the so-called experts think. When I look at your top 3 or 4 players I see Jordan ( man he is one tough SOB, better than a lot of people think) Wilson, Iati and Levine.. throw in some size and decent role players and Albany has the makings of a pretty darn good team IMO.

Syracuse is a fun game, but one realistically the best the Saints can hope for is to keep it close and even that is easier said than done, Cuse could be a national title contender again this year.

Having said that I still think Siena should beat the Danes this year, but they are 18 to 21 year olds and if they overlook the Danes Albany will surely throw a beating on the Saints