UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Some Hoop stuff

Sunday's exhibition opponent, Big Apple All-Stars played Virginia last night and lost by 20+. Roughly the same lineup that beat Stony Brook pretty badly last week. Here's the box. The only name that jumps out at me is JaJa Bey who played for LIU last year.

I was leafing through a magazine called High School Hoops which listed the top ten high school players in all 50 states. I'm not sure how any publication can see all those players but anyway both Brian Lillis and Brent Wilson were listed among the top ten players in Iowa.

The late exhibiton this year probably works to our favor as it will give the coaching staff a chance to look at Levine at the 2 against live competition. Any ideas on who will get the start and extra minutes with Wilson being out? I would guess with Levi at the 2 Knotts would get the start but since no knows what happened at the scrimmage I guess we'll have to wait and see.

professor - give us a rundown of who you think will probably start Sunday being Wilson is out.

I think you might see Iati (if healthy), Levine and Wyatt (if healthy).

Then I guess it's between Martin, Knotts, Q, Pipikis and Hughes for the other 2 spots.

Will Johnson and/or Cheese get any minutes?