UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lady Danes Lose, WCDB wins

Lady Danes offense sputtered at New Hampshire but I really enjoyed the broadcast of Craig Mroczka(sp?) on WCDB. I am not sure what his sports background is, but for those listening he gives you every detail. I enjoy keeping score to pass the time of a radio braodcast(via the internet) and WCDB is excellent. The mens broadcasters could care less about the details of the game. They never tell you who fouls are on or who is even in the game. I hope in the future WCDB will broadcast the mens games too.

A comment on the WOFX announcers: I must say, I like listening better when Greg Tobben does the games solo. I find him to be very thorough and to paint a good verbal picture. I'm honestly not trying to take a shot at Wyland, who I think does an OK job, but as you say, Oldtimer, he sometimes gets lost in the call after a basket and somehow the next thing you hear, there has been a basket on the other end; you don't know how the ball got there, who shot it; who defended, etc. I think the best situation would be using Tobben as the play-by-play and Wyland as the color analyst. I'll repeat- I am very appreciative of Wyland's efforts on behalf of the our program, but doing play-by-play is not his primary forte, and both his and Tobben's skills could be better utilized if they reversed their roles. Just my opinion.

I really do appriciate the compliment and the ego boost. FYI we will be doing a men's game on the 12th after the women's game. Before that we will be broadcasting in Boston for the Northeastern game. Don't worry the ladies will bounce back. Thanks Again.

P.S. I cant believe you actually spelled my name right! WTG!!!

Thanks guys for the positive feedback, i echo your opinions on our broadcast, and i think that we (Craig and I) do such a great job because we have more of a vested interest in the teams we broadcast for since we are UA students. Its sometimes hard to stay objective (although we try our best). Keep on listening as we are covering nearly every game including the AE tourney in March!

Next 'cast will be live from Northeastern for the last leg of a looooong road trip. Both teams will be in a doubleheader at the RACC on wednesday beginning at 5!! Make sure to go see these teams, as they both begin longer homestands which should lead to some more victories.