UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Now, now, we don't have to jump on them while they're so far down. Just keep reading the $iena forum, that's entertaining enough by itself.

Plenty of time to remind them of this season next September when their arrogance reasserts itself.

BTW, I hear from a guy whose wife works at $iena that they can't afford to fire Lanier, so he'll be back next year. Let's hope the hits just keep on comin'.

Yes things are down this year but with any luck we'll get a new coach and turn this around.

Before Danes fans get too cocky, remember it will happen to you too. The only question is how much will you achieve before then?

As Siena fans we're very disappointed in the season and Lanier's tenure to-date. I believe the school will take action as season's end.

As for the freshman backcourt...that's really not the problem. McClinton is doing fine at the point. Tay and Al Fisher are doing fine as 2Gs. The problem is the coach.

I'll make some predictions.

1- If we get a new coach and the current LOI recruits still arrive on campus we win the (SC/UA) game at the Pepsi next year.

2- If we get the coach but the recruits backout it'll be a close game with the winner determined by a coin toss

3- If we have Lanier, you'll be able to polish that trophy again

Realistically, with or without Lanier, with or without the super-recruits, Siena should get used to being the subserviant b..tch in town for a long time to come.

My suggestion, keep playing hard against each other. Coach Lanier recently noted how good the team looks in practice. At some point, Siena might consider selling tickets to practice games. Perhaps even televising some.

My suggestion, keep playing hard against each other. Coach Lanier recently noted how good the team looks in practice. At some point, Siena might consider selling tickets to practice games. Perhaps even televising some. - KingDane

your best post to date ... nice work ...

If we get a new coach and the current LOI recruits still arrive on campus we win the (SC/UA) game at the Pepsi next year. -SienaGlen

did you miss that the margin this season was 21 ... UA will only be better in Nov. ... Glen may give KingDane a run for the funniest post of the day, good stuff ... someone put together a poll

You guys are funny. You haven't even won an NCAA game yet.

Oh wait..

You haven't been there yet.

NIT....nope.

Tournament Finals....nope.

Tournament Semis....???...not sure but probably - nope.

So Siena has a down year and you can proclaim yourselves Kings forever more?

Good Luck with that :D

Siena Glen -

It is all about respect. The fact you take time out of your day to post on here shows that UAlbany is on your mind. We ain't going anywhere either!!!!

Of course, we haven't made any NCAA or NIT appearances. Did Siena accomplish that any time over their first five years at the Division I level???

Bottom line, we beat you by 20 points and are having a good season for our program. There is no reason why we shouldn't toot our horns. Frankly, we can run our mouths until you beat us again, which I don't think will be next November either.

Siena had their chance to beat us. They didn't. Now you have to deal with the result and the criticism.

Sometimes being the underdog outweighs being the favorite. Working from the ground up will always motivate you.

You guys are funny. You haven't even won an NCAA game yet. - SienaGlen

enjoy your basketball history ... it is all you've got ... sleep well ... go Danes

can anyone find an audio link? ...

Glen!

Glen Glen Glen!

Glen Glen Glennnnn!

Glen's the man

Goin' to work

Got his tie,

Got ambition

He knows one day he just might become

Supervisor....

Edited by alumni '92'