UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2005 Coaches Vs. Cancer

the idea of playing UCLA, Florida and most likely another mid to upper-level D-I team, along with most likely playing a Big East team like we do every year makes my tingle inside. We may not win them, but man, you talkinga bout building blocks and getting national interest.

The upside of scheduling is great exposure the downside is almost guaranteeing 3 or 4 losses which makes it tough to have a great overall record.

We are starting to turn the corner but remember we're not a successful program yet. I look forward to the day we can win 20 games in a season. Guaranteeing 3 or 4 losses before the season starts makes it tough to reach the 20 win level.

The upside of scheduling is great exposure the downside is almost guaranteeing 3 or 4 losses which makes it tough to have a great overall record.

I stick by my assertion that although it hurts your overall record ... America East is going to be a one-bid conference, so take your lumps, get better, and then win the tournament. It won't matter at that point what your record is because you'll be in the dance and the coffers will be flush with money.

I like that philosophy, as long as the kids understand they can't get down on themselves or the program for the early losses. I think they understand why you play those games.