UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I left before the end of the 3rd quarter it was 28 -7 Danes in a dominating fashion. Passing game is still non-existent.

With out a doubt NEC level of play is where we belong right now.

If we won which we should have, I'm sure the football knowledgeables will resurface from the abyss they've been hiding in the last couple of days.

I can't believe that there aren't more football supporters on this board.

Turnovers are still there 12 pass attempts 2 interceptions + 2 fumbles 1 lost. In compatitive games that kills. It's not a problem when you're winning against a weak opponent 42-7.

With over 400 yards on the ground you should have no problem completing a few passes to your own team.

Kind of a gloomy synopsis for a 42-7 win in which the school 1AA record for rushing was set. On the bright side it was sunny, the concession stands had plenty of hot dogs and both Stony Brook and $iena lost.

The rushing game was absolutelty dominiant as was the defense. Sacred Heart had something like 41 rushes for 65 yards. We had over 400 yards on the ground. Yes, the passing game didn't look good. Sciarra (other than his TD run) didn't look good at all. I thought Delgado looked much better the few times he threw. He had two sure touchdowns dropped by his recievers. We wouldn't be the first college football team to win by rushing and not having a prolific passing attack (See Nebraska).

The coaches (the fans either for that matter) don't determine what conference we play in. They just try and assemble the players to win their confernce. Coach Ford has done that the past two years. Pardon us for going out and enjoying the games.

In all truth it was a beautiful day, a nice crowd and a needed victory.

No one has ever said Coach Ford isn't doing a great job, he is.

On the real positive side if our running game remains strong (and there is no reason it shouldn't), you have to believe our passing game will improve and if we cut our turnovers (especially interceptions) we'll dominate the NEC.

I believe the passing game will come around. This is not a tough offense to pass in. It will take some time. But hopefully not alot. Delgado appears to be the better passer of the two. Hopefully we find someone to come up in the meantime. Bring back Kozlowski next year and get that kid from Brockport back. We CAN WIN THE NEC with our running game. Our O-line i have been told is just simply dominating at its own level. We must blow people off the ball in every game and that includes SBU and Monmouth.

We are also forgetting that we are better on Defense then we think. Champions are built by having a great D and a great running game. Albany it appears has both. JUST WIN BABY!