UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

These are the confirmed dates (from the opposing schools' websites) for 2005:

09/10 Hofstra

09/17 at UMass

09/24 at CCSU

10/08 Stony Brook

10/22 at St Francis,PA

10/29 at Wagner

11/12 at Monmouth

Scheduled was announced on April 08 last year so should be out soon

Not on their website, but the Fordham Forum says their Spring 2005 Report has us playing at Fordham on 11/19

Also, Sacred Heart released their 2005 schedule today. They play at Albany October 15. OOC is Holy Cross, Marist and Iona.

Robert Morris plays SFUPA on 10/1, so we probably play RMU November 5 with maybe one OOC for Sept. 3 or October 1.

Edited by UAalum72

Another death schedule. Hofstra, Maine, and UMASS are gonna beat our a$$es. We have a chance at Fordham. WE BETTER BE UNBEATEN IN NEC PLAY which seems to have been difficult last season.

7-4 would be a grand slam homerun season! We should be a more balanced team!

Any word about our injured QB? He is essential!

Let's hope that the plans to move to scholarship football in 2007 is accurate as the difficulty of this schedule is ridiculous - the same was true last year.

Would be good to throw in atleast one MAAC or Pioneer program or a lower ranked Patriot or A10 program.

We've only got four home games as it is, and the Pioneer teams almost certainly wouldn't travel here - we've already been to Dayton and Drake with no return game.

Most MAAC teams probably don't want to play us.

We'll have to get in line for games with Georgetown and Holy Cross.

I think we do have Rhode Island and Cornell in the future.

I don't like the idea of playing D-III; too many people already say NS I-AA is the same as D-III, even if we win by 40 it proves nothing.

Rodger Wyland said today spring practice starts Saturday.

Amen Reeder!

Are we being paid for these but whoopings this season???? I know Hofstra paid 75K in 2000 and we scared the hell out of them. Last seasons 45-0 beatining I do not know if we were paid.

I ASSUME(and you know what they say about assumptions) and I hear that we are locking in games with Maine, RI, Hofstra, and eventually Delaware for long term contracts. No way in the world do we play the 04 and 05 schedule with a limited number of grants in the long run. The worst A-10 team would beat us soundly as things are now.

I would almost rather see us play 9 or 10 games as opposed to the rear end kickings we are going to absorb in OOC play.