UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Just thought I'd pass this along. There's going to be a bus trip to the Albany-Syracuse lacrosse game.

Now that Fox Sports NY has become College TV or whatever they're calling that channel there's alot more lacrosse on TV. They have a Syracuse lacrosse show and will probably be previewing the Albany-Cuse game on their. I'll try and find the times.

Here's the bus info:

The University at Albany Athletic Department and the Student Association

would like to invite you to join UAlbany in Syracuse on April 22 at the

Carrier Dome when your #13 Great Danes Lacrosse team takes on #6 Syracuse.

Game time is 7pm. The bus will leave the RACC Parking lot at 4pm. Get on the

bus for only $30 (Adult) or $15 (UAlbany student). The price includes

roundtrip transportation, boxed lunch and admission to the game. Reserve

your seats now by calling Peter London at (518) 442-4522 or at

plondon@uamail.albany.edu

they did this last year...i did it and it was alot of fun. i was gonna go with WCDB since we are covering the game, but i got to get how for the Passover Holidays. If you have the time, go. Just the fact its the Carrier Dome makes it awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in hearing from those who went to Syracuse Friday night how the trip was; how many went on the bus; whether it was well organized etc. I'd also be interested in hearing from those who were in attendance with an objective thought on "the goal that wasn't" ; what did it look like to you, in person?

Bus was mostly full, about 6-8 adults, one guy old enough to be an adult, and probably 25 students. Left and arrived on time, got back by midnight. Subs and soda for dinner. Kids in the back singing 'Piano Man' (loud but off-key) on the return trip.

Too much traffic in front of the crease to really see the non-goal from the bleachers, but UA players thought it was in. I had about the same view as the camera in highlights (about 3 minutes in) on the SU site. But it really looked like the SU player was out of bounds before he passed it during the ensuing rush downfield toward the final SU goal.