UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

1st round against Virginia. To me thats a direspect to this team. That puts them to me as a #13 seed...give me a break.

I hope they win just to shut these people up already. 3 straight and you get 13th seed ranked near 15 at least?

i would jsut think beating two top 20 teams, in the tournament, losing to by 1 to another top 20 team...i was expecting 11 or 12...after talking to craig, its believed th Dartmouth win didnt help, since they didnt make it, and the Drexel loss killed us even more.

Common opponents: they beat Drexel by 9, Syracuse by 1, lost to Hopkins by 2 compared to our losses by 4, 1, and 13.

The main reason we're traveling this far is that Cornell didn't get a home game (they're playing at #7 Towson) when we expected to play there or at UMass (now hosting Syracuse). Also Dartmouth didn't get in.

UVa is 500 miles from Albany. Don't know if the game will be on TV. Win there and the next round is in Baltimore.

I think the seeding is fair. If you look at the latest poll (May 2) it works out fairly well. Cornell was third in the polls but got the #10 seeding, so I don't know what they did this week to drop that far. Other than that, none were more than 3 spots off.

Delaware (12), Army (11), Cornell (10) directly in front of us, which would you suggest that we deserve to leapfrog over?

cant wait to see that interview tonight with Marr

at first glance i was upset with the seeding, because i believe they deserved a better game. But now that i look at it, it seems right up there. I think we can take them. Virginia has been up and down, and this team has got something in them that i have not seen the last two years that they have been their before: confidence to win

we said it on the air, that since that cuse game, this team believes it can beat anyone in the country. Virginia is gonna get a run

to me we are were we are because of that stupied Drexel loss...

i tell you, two wins against MAAC teams doesnt scare me. This team can beat Virginia. Cavs seem very streaky if you ask me. We play the solid defense they have, even in a low scoring game, can win.

Marr loves the match-up because they play fast pace like UA. Thinks its perfect for them from what he said with Wyland.

Plans on leaving Friday, and will fly...hahaha

should be interesting