UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany #5 Party School

GreatDanes06

Princeton Review issued its party school ranking yesterday, and Albany feel from its #1 ranking last year to 5th this year. Wisconsin-Madison took the number one spot. America East New Hampshire also joined the top 20 this year.

I give President Hall some credit for this. He has worked hard to try and lose this ranking for us. But in the end, he has made the campus still fun and exciting. I feel that Albany will be off this list in the next 2 years, but will still be an awesome time to have at the campus and around town because of the new atmosphere.

Princeton Review issued its party school ranking yesterday, and Albany feel from its #1 ranking last year to 5th this year. Wisconsin-Madison took the number one spot. America East New Hampshire also joined the top 20 this year.

I give President Hall some credit for this. He has worked hard to try and lose this ranking for us. But in the end, he has made the campus still fun and exciting. I feel that Albany will be off this list in the next 2 years, but will still be an awesome time to have at the campus and around town because of the new atmosphere.

9268[/snapback]

President Hall had nothing to do with it. It is a bogus ranking in a bogus guide. Like I have said for years, there is no way in hell that any Northern school parties like they do down in SEC/ACC land. Forget it...not even close. The reviewers pick a small percentage of the students for this survey and often do so in BARS, CLUBS, FRAT HOUSES, etc., to get opinons.

We wont be off this list for a long time. We have been in and around the top since before I arrived in 1992. To be frank....I AM GLAD WE ARE ON THE LIST. It doesnt hurt your degree as much as people tend to believe.

Jordan you have to be disappointed because we worked really hard together to keep us at #1. To graduate at #5 is a huge dissappointment. My career feels somewhat unfulfilled. Although we couldn't go out winners I guess its better to have loved an lost than to never have loved at all.

P.S. A UAlbany student was ont he Tonight Show last night in Jaywalking. Obviously, they didn't put her on their for her knowledge on the Judicial Branch

Well let us take a look at how my alma mater compares to other America East schools....

"Refer Madness" Category...

UVM #2...

UA #16...

Not a shocker there... I have been to Vermont... I think that the entire state is stoned.

"Lots of Beer"

UNH #5

(Albany 5th overall in Party, who cares about just beer?)

"Professors Get Low Marks"

Stony Brook Seamonkeys #8

UA #10

Must be all that salt air from the Long Island Sound...

"Unhappy with Aid"

Binghamton #9

UA #17

"Professors Make Themselves Scarce"

A big showing for the AE with 3 schools....

UA #1

Stony Brook #9

Binghamton #15

"Ugly Campus"

UA #1 (not after we get a new stadium!)

Binghamton #17

"Unhappy students"

Stony Brook #4

Albany #9

...maybe it is all of those AE championships that make our students just a bit happier?!?!?!

I think overall UA is doing a damn good job...

Great Danes Do It Doggy Style!

~SSS~

(for those who know what that means)

See you for the home game on the 10th!

Jon