UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I feel like there is nothing else to say about the football season. We really don't have a chance to win the confrence now, and I'll be shocked based on how the offense has played if we will win more then 2 or 3 games.

One question is nine fumbles a record or somthing?

when i was reading the TU today, i was kinda surprised Ford has put all the blame on him and the coaches, saying, "it was poor coaching"...but yea, there is not much to say. I think theyll win next week, but i dont know about the rest of the season.

I feel like there is nothing else to say about the football season. We really don't have a chance to win the confrence now, and I'll be shocked based on how the offense has played if we will win more then 2 or 3 games. 

One question is nine fumbles a record or somthing?

9757[/snapback]

Paper said we fumbled nine times the last time we lost to Stony Brook here.

Lehigh fumbled 11 times (losing 3) while losing to Holy Cross yesterday.

The defense continues to play pretty well. It's the offense that has gone awry. I can understand using the no-huddle offense against Hofstra in the opener to try and disrupt their defense but I wish they would just dump that idea now. It hasn't caused any problems for any of our opponents but has seemed to take the steam out of our offense. The offense looks tentative and confused. Dump the no-huddle and try and salvage an already horrendous season (6.2 points per game).

Just watched the replay on TW-3. Announcers thought an Albany player bumped the ball on the decisive fumble, not that it was stripped by SB as the T-U reported. The angle of the replay camera was no good to be conclusive.

I suppose if we run the table and somebody else beats Monmouth, the league could have a 3- or 4-way tie at 5-2, but we're not doing that unless the offense starts moving the ball. Even the running game hasn't been there. Look for a lot of 10-6 games the rest of the way.