UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Latest Bracketology

Lets get to the "Dance" - once there I wouldn't care who we played.

I'd be a "Happy Camper" just hearing UA's name when they announce the brackets.

Of course once the Brackets were announced, my expectations might rise. Why not a major upset and a run at the "Sweet Sixteen"?????

Only kidding, who ever we draw we will be a "MAJOR UnderDog"!!!! But we will feel what it's like to participate.

But all that is lightyears away, lets win a few more games and be ready for the AE Tourney.

Whoa, we haen't even played everybody once yet, we're ne game up on the tournament hosts. I'm not falling into talk on our bracket yet! We've got to get through the regular season and win the tournament, then I'll look at the brackets. Every league game is a battle which can be won or lost. Hopefully, we'll win most of the next 9 and the last three.

Whoa, we haen't even played everybody once yet, we're ne game up on the tournament hosts.  I'm not falling into talk on our bracket yet!  We've got to get through the regular season and win the tournament, then I'll look at the brackets.  Every league game is a battle which can be won or lost.  Hopefully, we'll win most of the next 9 and the last three.

11200[/snapback]

Amen!

Whoa, we haen't even played everybody once yet, we're ne game up on the tournament hosts.  I'm not falling into talk on our bracket yet!  We've got to get through the regular season and win the tournament, then I'll look at the brackets.  Every league game is a battle which can be won or lost.  Hopefully, we'll win most of the next 9 and the last three.

11200[/snapback]

Amen!

11201[/snapback]

Hey, of coarse the projected brackets don't mean anything. You have to play the games. However part of what is making this season fun is this is the first time we are in contention for the league NCAA berth.

It is also is a lot more fun to look at projected brackets when it shows who UA "may" play and where UA would play should UA be the one to win the AE than it was to look at the projected brackets when we had no chance of being in the tournament.