UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Congrats and Thank You - Dane Pound

Patch

Congratulations on creating this board as a great way for all of us to know what's happening in all of UA Athletics and it's great to see that your ongoing efforts now have drawn 205 registered users.

Thank You for persevering UA's early DI years and thanks to your continued efforts Dane Fans throughout the country can discuss their favorite teams and sports in a civil dignified manner.

Please keep up your good work and hopefully someday soon you'll have 300+ members. I say "you" because you are the one who have brought us together.

You personally have been one of the biggest marketers of Dane Athletics, from hoops to track to crew and everything else UA has to offer.

Thank You, Thank You and a special Thank You to Lady DP who allows you to keep us in tune and united.

Congratulations on creating this board as a great way for all of us to know what's happening in all of UA Athletics and it's great to see that your ongoing efforts now have drawn 205 registered users.

Thank You for persevering UA's early DI years and thanks to your continued efforts Dane Fans throughout the country can discuss their favorite teams and sports in a civil dignified manner.

Please keep up your good work and hopefully someday soon you'll have 300+ members. I say "you" because you are the one who have brought us together.

You personally have been one of the biggest marketers of Dane Athletics, from hoops to track to crew and everything else UA has to offer.

Thank You, Thank You and a special Thank You to Lady DP who allows you to keep us in tune and united.

11965[/snapback]

well said, patch. thanks for your efforts, DP.

I appreciate the kind words guys. I guess much like some of our athletic programs the board had humble beginnings on the voy forums but is getting its legs under it and starting to take off. Admittedly my recruiting efforts tailed off this past year but it seems word is getting out as I'm happy to see we've added members ranging from students to long-time alums over the past year.

As I've tried to do every "off-season" I'll try and clear up some of the technical glitches that have popped up over the past year and add a few new things. For my own enjoyment I was happy to see how popular the chat room has become. It makes listening to the away games a lot more fun.

Thanks again and keep enjoying the forum!

Greetings all. I have just returned from a week at Del Boca Vista Phase 3, a place where Oldtimer, Olddog and anyone with years in the 60s in their screen names would be called "kids". The scary part for me is that in two months, i could meet their minimum age requirement.

I want to add my appreciation to Dane Pound for all his efforts. My ability to read this message board and those it links to while away provided my entertainment for the week; altho I must confess the Mrs. McCaffrey story was my favorite. Add me to the list of who will buy you a cold one; i'm thinking Binghamton parking lot - 5:15 Saturday.