UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Did U see?

Going into the AE tourney we need all of our guys fired up at 110% because expectations are so high (I admit it I am part of that expecting group as well).

Seeing Jon with a career high after the dismal UNH game is nice.

Nice to see Z in double digits as well, although the FO does not help and he can't play that kind of ball next weekend.

SIGN COACH WILL BROWN NOW!

SSS

I think the Iati clan lives closer to UMBC than Albany---not that it alone would influence Coach Brown to play him early but once the stroke returned he even let him play through a few misses. Great to have the stroke back for the tournament. Great distribution of minutes today with 10 players involved.

Drove up to the game from DC. Iati had a great game and was feeling confident. We were definitely a lot bigger than UMBC so it worked having Iati and then you don't pull him after he gets hot.

I was even happier to see up pound the ball into Zoellner in the second half. Happy to see Covington and Connelly getting some good minutes as well.