UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Today's Stories

Also CBA grad Duells for another title

BFP also reports Alexis Castro has been suspended for the women's tournament - 'coach's decision'.

T-U has stories on the women's game, and about Gered Burns about to become a track All-American if he can finish his race today in Arkansas. Only 8 Americans are among the 16 starters, he hopes to finish fifth.

Story in The Daily Gazette interviews Doc Sauers, who now hopes to be at the game tomorrow. He says coaching can affect the game easier at Division III, D-I is more of a recruiting game.

'We're past the pain and suffering stage' , 'should be able to hold our own from here on in'.

We're near signing a deal with the University of Utah for next year, as part of our trip for a return game with Utah Valley State.

I can't believe this - there's even an article on the front page of the Capital District Business Review  "Hoop dreams: UAlbany program shows its got game"

12761[/snapback]

And from the same journal:

http://albany.bizjournals.com/albany/stori...tml?jst=b_ln_hl

He was a very, very good friend (a year younger) of mine in school. He, along with my closest friend John, helped me move back up north to Boston to develop this tiny little company that became a power for a short time, Student Advantage.

Josh was a big supporter of UA events, including athletics.

Also, check this poll out: refers, I am presuming, to Albany going to a higher level conference. http://albany.bizjournals.com/albany/poll/index.html

Siena...I hear ya shaking a bit. If the biz community gets behind the school...we will be very, very good and very, very quickly in just about everything.

Edited by Dane96